Successful mediation can effectively cut the underlying costs related with unresolved conflict within your organisation, as well as averting the need for costly formal adversarial procedures. Mediation is an informal procedure, where an impartial mediator assists disputants to resolve their differences and reach solutions in which the mediator has no stake.
Benefits of Mediation include :
- provides a less costly approach, not only in financial terms, but in terms of team resource
- provides an early opportunity to deal with conflict
- process is shorter than more formal grievance processes, ensuring a productive work environment is restored
- can improve communication and the rebuilding of working relationships
- can avoid valuable employees leaving and having to be replaced
Our experienced team of mediators, with long standing expertise in dispute resolution and conflict management, will facilitate the restoration of respectful and productive working relationships.