An Employee Handbook contains the policies, procedures, rules and regulations of your organisation.
Insight HR’s professional and knowledgeable HR Consultants work closely with key members of management to customise a staff handbook and accompanying managerial guidelines for all sizes and types of organisations.
Our Staff Handbook development service includes :
- Review of existing organisational practice. This involves meeting with key members of your management team to discuss your organisation’s level of compliance with current employment legislation.
- Advice and practical guidance on how to comply with current employment legislation with minimal business disruption.
- Review of relevant documentation including existing contracts of employment, policies and procedures and any other document relevant to your specific industry.
- Development of watertight documentation.
- Provision of a soft copy of the Employee Handbook and managerial guidelines so you can amend them in-house as necessary.